The utility periodically cleans memory, modifies some operating system settings, tracks changes in important parameters, displays the information in graphical form, can generate reports. Automatic optimization mode is suitable for beginners, who are particularly this does not understand or does not want to delve into the essence and does not require in-depth knowledge for optimal settings. Perhaps the previously saved system settings for a possible rollback.
Backups of settings ensure that all user modifications can be reversed with a single. Cacheman uses minimal resources and virtually no CPU time. Unlike other tuneup utilities, Cacheman works as a system service, minimizing resource usage and tweaking Windows at system-level.
• Backup your system settings
• The auto-optimization for beginners and professional users
• Setting the number of system settings
• Displays a list of running processes with detailed information
• RAM Restore
• Icons in the system tray (use of CPU and RAM)
• System rollback in case you do not like the result.
Process Management functions offered by Cacheman:
• Properties: displays the properties of the selected executable process dialog box
• Display window: sets the main window of the selected process to the fore
• Open folder: opens the folder of the process executable file using Windows Explorer
• Rename title: change the title of the selected process main window
• See the article on the Internet: Opens the default browser and searches for information about the selected process
• RAM: moves the inactive part of the selected process from memory to the paging file
• End Process: closes the main window of the selected application (normal exit)
• Kill process: removes the selected process from memory
• Set Priority: set the priority of selected process, processes with higher priority will get more CPU time and run faster, but it slows down the response time of other processes
• Icons in the system tray: Cacheman displays three icons in the Windows notification area