Along with large capacity hard disk popularity, people were already used to coping compact discs to CD/DVD image files (also called compact disc image document) , generally used is the famous ISO 9660 international standards format, therefore CD/DVD image files are called ISO files.
· Can directly edit the ISO image file.
· Can directly extract files and folder from ISO image file
· Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
· Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
· Can create CD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
· Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
· Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
· May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
· Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
· Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
· Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
· The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
· There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
What’s new in v9.6.6 ?
+) Can handle DMG image of MAC OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
+) Supports writing disk image to 2TB HDD disk
+) Supports files above 4GB large in project file (UDF DVD)
*) Fixed a bug with running on Terminal Server (Remote desktop)
*) Fixed a bug with opening some Acronis TrueImgae ISO’s
*) Some minor improvements and bug fixes
How to Activate ?
1. Install UltraISO Trial
2. Run it & click on Enter Registration code
3. Enter Name & any Key given below
4. Click on Register
5. That’s all ??
Direct Download Link